RV Insurance Plans in St. Albert

The second largest country in the world has a lot of spectacular things to see and do, from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific and Alberta has some of the most spectacular scenery in Canada. One of the best ways to see all of what Canada has to offer is through an RV. You need to protect your RV in the same way as you protect your car; talk to us about RV insurance in St. Albert to make sure your home on wheels is protected both on and off the road.

As members of the Insurance Brokers Association of Canada and the Provincial Brokers Association, Grandin Agencies is able to advise you on what’s required by law and what’s necessary for your unique needs. We work with a number of insurers to help you find the most cost-effective coverage and, as your neighbours in St. Albert, we are available to you on an ongoing basis should you need help in filing a claim.

RV Insurance in St. Albert

One of the first things to know about RV and camper trailer insurance is that they’re covered differently. An RV or motorhome, or a similar vehicle that is self-powered and not towed, has its own insurance policy, like a car. A camper trailer, however, can be added onto an existing auto policy for an additional premium. However, an additional policy can be purchased on camper trailers to ensure protection of your possession.

RV insurance in St. Albert can range from exactly what the law requires to more comprehensive coverage, including:

  • Collision: covers damage to your RV due to a collision with another automobile or an object
  • Comprehensive: covers damage to your RV that’s not due to a collision (like vandalism, fire or theft)
  • Specified perils: covers damage to your RV from “specified perils” like hail, wind, floods or other hazard
  • Personal belongings coverage
  • Loss of use and emergency vacation expenses
  • Limited depreciation

These kinds of coverage meet the liability limits set forth for RV coverage in Alberta. Additional discounts are available to RV drivers over 45 and those who are members of an RV association.

There are also several different classifications that a motorhome or camper trailer can fall under, depending on its size and design. Motorhomes fall into Class A, B and C, while camper trailers are often broken down into fifth wheel trailers, travel trailer, truck campers, fold-down trailers and park models. The age of your RV is another factor in determining how much you will pay for your policy. To learn more about the ways that you can benefit from RV insurance and what kinds of plans are available, call Grandin Agencies today, and we will get you set up with a policy that works for you.

Protect Your Assets

Insurance is one of the most important investments you can make. Get the right plan for you.

Grandin Agencies

200, 7 Perron St

St. Albert, AB  T8N 1E3

Phone: 780-458-8110

Toll Free: 1-800-661-6301

Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM

Saturday - Sunday Closed

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

GMB review
Copyright Grandin Agencies 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice