Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How can I save money?

A. Many insurance companies pass their savings along to you when they insure both your residence AND automobiles. Ask your Grandin Agencies insurance broker for a quotation on all your personal insurance business.

Q. How important is a replacement vehicle?

A. This insurance covers you in case of an accident and your vehicle is out of commission. It also covers you when you rent a vehicle while on holidays, as well as emergency service expenses such as towing and boosting.

Q. What should I do before leaving for a weekend getaway or extended holiday?

A. Please take the necessary precautions to ensure a happy return. Have someone you trust come by and open or close curtains, pick up junk mail, and maybe turn on and off a light or two. Discontinue delivery of the newspaper and mail. Put up a “NO flyers” sign on your mailbox.

Did You Know?

Your business is our business!

Make sure all your assets are covered! Ask us about our commercial insurance policies. If you handle commercial bonding, such as FIDELITY BONDS or CONTRACTOR BONDING, please contact us.

Insurance coverage on your RECREATIONAL VEHICLES gives you PEACE OF MIND!

Be sure to update your recreational policy to include such items as snowmobiles. Ask us about our competitive rates. You may be pleasantly surprised at how much money we can save you. Have fun and be safe this winter!

Grandin Agencies

200, 7 Perron St

St. Albert, AB  T8N 1E3

Phone: 780-458-8110

Toll Free: 1-800-661-6301

Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM

Saturday - Sunday Closed

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

GMB review
Copyright Grandin Agencies 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice