top of page

Commercial and Business Insurance in St. Albert

You initiate a significant investment when you purchase or start a new business. As you spend your precious time and money to run and maintain your company, don’t let all your hard work go to waste. Protect your business with safe and reliable commercial and business insurance coverage plans from Grandin Agencies in St. Albert. This is financial coverage to protect your business's financial assets, physical locations, products, and properties, as well as against losses due to business operations. Our insurance brokers will carefully assess and design a plan that will adequately cover your business and discuss all the options that are available to you. We will be happy to customize a plan that is perfect for your insurance needs.

We provide you with commercial and business insurance that includes:

Professional Liability 

If an accident occurs on your commercial property, liability coverage protects you. This insurance type also covers you when product defects or service accidents occur on or off company property.

Building Insurance

When you own any property, it’s important to protect it with basic insurance. Through basic building insurance, you retain a return on your investment in case of an accident, natural event or vandalism.

Business Owners' Policy

A Business Owner’s cover combines both business property and business liability. BOP Insurance helps cover disaster claims resulting from fire, theft or other natural calamities that could also arise from business operations, including physical injury and damage to the property.

Commercial Automobile


We know that not every business requires all types of commercial and business insurance we offer in St. Albert. We would encourage you to call and consult our experienced and helpful insurance brokers to customize a plan that suits your company’s needs. You can count on us to present the different options available to you and carefully explain them to you so that you can make the best and most informed decision.

Why Does A Business Need Commercial Insurance

Every business, big or small, can stand to benefit from commercial insurance coverage. We would urge you to consider business insurance for your commercial enterprise for the following reasons:

It is usually required by law

Saves you time, money and stress

Protect your business from damages

Provide benefits to your employees

Please read our blog for more helpful information on insurance coverage or contact us to speak with our brokers. We will be happy to help you with your insurance queries!

Benefits of Securing Commercial Insurance For Your Business

Are you unsure about securing commercial or business insurance for your firm in St. Albert? Here are a few benefits it offers that can help you make the decision:

Protects your business against property damage

Protects your employees from personal, financial and bodily injury

Protects your customers’ interests

Protects against natural disasters, lawsuits and other unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances

It helps to build credibility

It helps to recruit and retain employees

Some contracts may require it

Provides peace of mind

Let us help you focus on running and ​​operating a productive, profitable and rewarding business for many years with our customizable, affordable and reliable business insurance plans. Call us to know how we can help keep you and your company’s future safe and secure!

Our Services

Besides commercial and business insurance, Grandin Agencies also offers insurance plans to cover your:

We also provide renters insurance. You can have a look at our privacy policy and call us to know more about our plans or to discuss your requirements with our team of brokers in St. Albert.

Request a Quote

If you are ready to learn about your options for commercial insurance in St. Albert, please call today. Your insurance broker will listen to your needs and get started on your case.

Protect Your Assets

Insurance is one of the most important investments you can make. Get the right plan for you.

bottom of page